Purchase Your Puppy
In order to purchase your puppy,
just give us a call at 360-446-1140,
or email us at
Here are some of the topics that we might want to talk to you about on the phone. If you want, you can also email us your responses to this puppy inquiry form as a way of introducing yourself to us.
Our first priority is that our puppies live full and happy lives in a home with people who love them. We try our best to place puppies only in the most loving and responsible of homes and that is why we ask these questions.
- Your Name, and the name of any other adults in your household.
- Your street address and contact telephone numbers with the best time of day to call.
- List your email addresses and your websites if you have one.
- Vet info if you know one in your area.
- How do you feel about vet care?
- Do you have any other dogs and if so, what breeds and ages, neutered or spayed or if not, why not.
- Do you have any children? What are their ages?
- Where would the puppy spend his or her time days/nights?
- Is someone home during the day at your house? Please describe the living situation for the puppy. How many hours daily would the dog be left alone? If no one is at home during the days would you plan for someone to come into your home to let the puppy in and out during the potty training stage? (A Doggy daycare if run properly, can be an excellent choice for working new puppy parents as well.)
- Is there a particular sex and/or color of puppy preffered? Also, name the puppy on the website that you are most interested in.
Thank you for your inquiry. Give us a call at 360-446-1140, or email us at: